Friday, January 18, 2008

Life

So since I don't know how to change anything on this place, I figured I'd at least write about us. We are doing good. Jordan is growing again. Every two hours she eats and eats and eats. None of the dresses we got her in November fit any more, but I'm not going to get more dresses until she's done growing.
Ty went to the chiropractor for the first time ever today. He hurt his back over a week ago lifting weights (dead lifts) and then helped someone move last Saturday. So he hasn't really been able to move all week. He's a very thorough chiropractor, so we found out all kinds of things about Ty's back, but most importantly is that he just pulled a muscle and doesn't have any real damage from whatever he did. He's not allowed to do any lower back exercises until his back is healed. I think he's kinda bummed about that.
I am doing good. I am team-teaching a primary class of about 8 active kids. I really enjoy team-teaching. It probably helps that I am teaching with one of my friends. Other than that, not much is going on with me.
Hope you all are well!

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog! Way to go on blogging. It's funny but I really miss Jordan.

    ReplyDelete