Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Venting

So I need to vent really quick. I am so tired of someone in this house always being sick. A couple weeks ago it started with Joey catching a microplasma that's been going around our town. So she got put on antibiotics for that. A couple days later, I caught it from her. A couple days after that, Ty got a cold (again). Then last Saturday Joey started saying her ears were hurting her. So we took her in on Monday and she has ear infections in both ears and a sinus infection. So this doctor put her on a strong antibiotic to hopefully kill everything off and get her well again. She is already definitely feeling better, so that's good.
Secondly, I am sick of gas prices!!!! I know you guys outside of California probably hate gas prices, but here, we are paying 3.85 a gallon!!!!!! They said by mid-summer it could hit 4.50 a gallon. That is ridiculous. So it looks like all of Ty's raise will be going to gas. Ok, so not all of it, but still!

2 comments:

  1. Well it's not good to hear you guys have been sick but I sure am glad you're getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and I thought our gas prices were bad. This is ridiculous. Can I vent with you?

    ReplyDelete