Wednesday, December 17, 2008
What's this white stuff???
Saturday the forcast was showing a possiblilty for snow here for us for Sunday and Tuesday. Everyone seemed certain it was going to happen, but my thought was "I'll believe it when I see it." I was right. It didn't snow either day. However, today everynow and then this funny white stuff kept falling from the sky in little flurries. None ever stuck, but it sure was there. (It's on the mountains all around us and Joey keeps telling me she wants to go play in the snow.) I felt like such a nerd about it that I had to call my babysitter and tell her to have the kids go play in it. For those of you not familiar with our desert, it snows here maybe once every 3-4 years. It snows and sticks every 7-8 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My parents called me and told me about that "funny white stuff". I can't believe it's snowing in Ridgecrest and I missed it. We're getting snow here in Provo as well but that's no surprise is it?
ReplyDeleteWoah. Hope you're ready for some more if you guys make it up here next week.
ReplyDeleteHasn't the weather been crazy lately? My brother sent me pictures of the snow that was in Overton. There was enough that it even stuck! Seeing the mesa with snow on it was so strange.
ReplyDelete