Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Hooray for a back fence
Well, we don't have the back fence yet, but Saturday it could very possibly be done. Why am I so excited? We tore our old fence out about 2 months ago, so we've had a half finished back fence for a very long time. Now why am I so sure this Saturday we will make progress? Well, the parents of the neighborhood boys who shot out our windows came over with the kids today. They were just going to pay for the window but 1)it seemed like they'd be getting off too easy for destroying property, and 2)we just sent the car to my parents to have the last few things removed before it gets junked. So we told them we needed a back fence put up and they seemed ok with doing that for us. I'm not sure this will make them dislike us any less, but hopefully they will see we aren't all that bad of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment