Sunday, April 12, 2009

That's not meat #2

So lately I've had some trouble eating meat. I know it's a phase I'm going though and that eventually it will pass, but still. I can't even eat a junior hamburger right now. This has been a problem with trying to fix meals. Yesterday for lunch Ty decided to fire up our grill (for the second time ever!) and cook some hot dogs. I told him I'd try one and see how it was. Well yeah for me, I could actually eat it! I was so excited I told Ty I've finally found some meat I can eat. He said, "You are aware aren't you that you can only eat that because hot dogs aren't real meat." Bummer dude... totally spoiled my thunder. It's still better than nothing... right?

1 comment:

  1. I admit I like hot dogs even though I don't really know what's in them...

    ReplyDelete