Wednesday, May 20, 2009
17 and Counting
So I know I ranted about the birds once (at least). Well here is the latest on them. There is bird poop all over my back patio from the nests. It makes me wish I had let Ty knock them down right away. And it's all over our lawn mower. Nasty!! And we have these two big trees out back that we love for the shade, but dislike because all the birds sit on them and poop all over our other back porch and Joey's trampoline. Not to mention all the poop out front from our high rise bird condo. And so far we have had at least 17 baby birds fall out of that tree. I think we could save 6, the others died on impact. I had to say at least 17 because around 2/3 of the base of the palm tree is a jungle of several types of vines, so I really have no clue if any have fallen into that. Every time we get a windstorm though (and it was really windy for most of the month of April and there have been several big windstorms in May so far) we have another one bite the dust. So irritating! Anyway, I just thought ya'll would like to know our count so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment