Friday, October 9, 2009

Cookie Mojo


So I've totally lost my cookie mojo. From the time I was little, I loved making cookies. Ok, well I really liked making the batter, and eating the cookies, but hated actually cooking them (I grew up in a large family and always made at least a double, sometimes a triple batch of cookies... so it took FOREVER to cook them all). Anyway, I've totally lost my cookie mojo. I can't make a good cookie anymore. I dunno what happened. The last few batches have come out gross and hardly been eaten before we've decided they were hazardous to our health and just dumped them. I actually have a batch sitting on my counter that is a few days old now that even Joey won't eat. I'm so sad. I hope I find my mojo soon. If anyone has some good recipes, I'm willing to try new ones to help find it.

2 comments:

  1. This is the best Chocolate Chip Recipe ever:
    1 lb butter (4 cubes)
    2 c brown sugar
    1 1/2 c granulated sugar
    3 eggs
    2 tsp vanilla
    1 1/2 tsp baking soda
    1/2 tsp salt
    6 cups flour
    2 cups chocolate chips

    Preheat oven to 350. Mix butter and sugars to make a grainy paste. Add eggs and vanilla, beat another minute. Add bakins soda, salt and flour. Mix until blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Makes about 5 dozen

    Also my other blog http://samicraftherpants.blogspot.com has a really good pumpkin cookie recipe that I promise you cannot mess up! Good luck let me know how it goes, sorry I don't have your email address or I would of just emailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristi!!
    I have 2 cookie recipes that are no bake & Joey can really help you with them. I will send them to your e-mail addy today. Take care girl! LYLAS!

    ReplyDelete