OMG Kristi!!! I LOVED that!! AWESOME!! Totally creative!!
(I wasn't sure if you ever check your e-mail or not, but I know that you are on here).
I feel really bad, that I havn't emailed u in FOREEVER. I am unable to really use my hands; except for both pointer fingers. The Dystonia is getting very bad; and I'm scared. I have lost a friend over it; and I'm praying that I don't lose u 2. I just don't want u to think that I'm mad at u or anything. If there is a day that I can call u; can u let me know? I love ya Kristi!! BTW: Joey is gonna have the boys running after her 2!!! Your kids are beautiful!!
OMG Kristi!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVED that!! AWESOME!! Totally creative!!
(I wasn't sure if you ever check your e-mail or not, but I know that you are on here).
I feel really bad, that I havn't emailed u in FOREEVER. I am unable to really use my hands; except for both pointer fingers. The Dystonia is getting very bad; and I'm scared. I have lost a friend over it; and I'm praying that I don't lose u 2. I just don't want u to think that I'm mad at u or anything. If there is a day that I can call u; can u let me know? I love ya Kristi!! BTW: Joey is gonna have the boys running after her 2!!! Your kids are beautiful!!
haha. Dustin and I had a good laugh at this!
ReplyDelete