I absolutley LOVE this!!!! What an awesome thing to catch on video!! Joey is such a good big sister!! It actually made me teary-eyed!! (I know I'm a loser)!! If we ever get to meet; I think she will have to take my place here at the library. She has story time down for sure!! LOL! (Tell her she did a super job)!!
Ahhh, I miss Joey.
ReplyDeleteI absolutley LOVE this!!!! What an awesome thing to catch on video!! Joey is such a good big sister!! It actually made me teary-eyed!! (I know I'm a loser)!! If we ever get to meet; I think she will have to take my place here at the library. She has story time down for sure!! LOL!
ReplyDelete(Tell her she did a super job)!!
What a sweet sister Joey is. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww...
ReplyDeleteI love stories where the little bird leaps, and craps, and falls down.
ReplyDelete