Disneyland!!! Jordan and I actually got to go to Disneyland twice last week. She and I went with one of my girlfriends and two of her kids (it was spring break). She had called me about a week before and asked what we were doing for spring break. When I told her we were going to Disneyland on Friday to meet up with Ty's sister, she asked if we would also like to go with her Wednesday. The problem was finding a sitter for Liam. In the end my friend's hubby ended up watching him until one of my family members could go get him. We had a blast that day though! It started later than we wanted, but I still think we got quite a bit accomplished. I think it's funny that Jordan didn't want to ride rides with me, and "N" didn't want to ride the rides with her mom. "A" was indifferent as to who she rode with. One really cool thing we got to see was the army men from Toy Story did a little program thing. We didn't stay for all of it, but it was really cool watching what we did.The second time we went, we went as a family. It was the longest car ride Liam has been on yet. He travelled pretty well, except for a little bit on the way home when he was hungry, then mad that his food was cold. He never ate a good meal while at Disneyland, but that's just because there was way too much to see. The first thing we did, was watch Mary Poppins perfom for a few minutes. That was fun because they did all the songs and Jordan could sing along. Jordan was so excited to ride rides with Aunt Riki. That's all she talked about for days leading up to it. A couple times we forced her to ride with us, and she wasn't happy, but oh well. Again, her favorite part of California adventures was the water park area. If you look through the slide show below, you'll see a picture of Liam on Ty's lap. That is Liam desperately trying to get to Ty's drink he sees. It was funny watching him try to get it.
All in all, it was an exhausting few days, but way fun. It was good to see Riki and her family. I hope they enjoyed seeing us as much as we enjoyed seeing them.






It looks like you guys had tons of fun!! I love the girls' matching outfits! Too cute!! The pic with Liam and Ty's drink made me laugh. What a doll!
ReplyDelete