
Gymnastics- Jordan has been bugging me forever to try gymnastics. Mostly because when she grows up she wants to be a "good chearleader girl." (her words, not mine) I finally gave in and we are letting her try it. She is totally in love with it. Even on her second day everyone was amazed how good she was for someone just starting. I'm not sure if she'll be a chearleader, but for now, we'll let her do gymnastics. She loves her workout wear for gymnastics.
Growth spurts- It amazes me the difference in kids. I know, everyone says each kid is completely different, despite the similarities. But honestly, I never knew how different they could be. Another thing Liam and Jordan have taught me. Lately, it's been their growth spurts. When Jordan is growing, she is CRANKY!!!! She hardly ever sleeps, won't eat, hurts everywhere, and is just in general, cranky. There is no consoling her. Liam on the other hand, gobbles down food, sleeps a lot, and wants to be held. Sure, he has his cranky moments too, but that is usually the cue to put him down for a nap. It just amazes me how different the two kids are!
Giggles and Grins- Liam has started laughing a lot! He laughs at everything. Lately, you can see his laugh build up in him, then it comes out this high pitched squeal. It's hilarious!! I wish I could catch it on camera for you, but as soon as a camera comes out, he's too enthralled with it to laugh anymore. Same with his huge smiles. As soon as the red target light comes on (not the red eye flash), his smile turns to a stare. I've tried and tried to catch the smile. Here is the best I've done.
Lastly, and this has nothing to do with the letter G, Friday, Ty had a dr. appt in Lancaster (that's about 1.5 hours away). Being that we only have one car, we all went down with him. Knowing most doctors offices, I expected his appointment to be late and long, so I figured I'd take the kids to a park to play. I asked the lady's at the doctors office, where the nearest park was. Of course, the one they directed me to was closed due to some carnival going on. So I asked one of the workers of the carnival where the nearest playground was. And then I went hunting for it. It was definately not where he told me. I ended up driving around for almost 15 minutes before I found a huge soccer complex (WAY far away from where we originally started) that had some play ground equipment for the kids. I was glad I finally found something because I promised Jordan we'd go, and she doesn't forget promises. Thankfully, Ty's appointment went even longer than I expected, so we still had ample time to play. This was Liam's first experience at the park, and he loved it. His favorite part was to distract me, so he could try to get more dirt in his mouth. Once or twice he got a little in.



What adorable kids Kristi!! Geez where has the time gone?? They look so big!!! I can't believe that Joey is almost 5 and will start kindergarten!! I LOVE the hand prints in the sand! I also LOVE Liam's bib! "Lock up your daughters" is right!!! Tell Joey hat Heather thinks that she takes awesome pictures! She may even be a photogropher, and a "good cheerleader girl"!! I also think her gymnastics outfit is awesome! Gotta love sparkels??!! I really like these updates girl!! Take care!!
ReplyDeleteCute cute kids!!! I love the pictures of the big sister with her brother. :) And liam's face is just too cute! They are both getting so big!
ReplyDeleteWow the kids are really growing up fast. I can't believe I was teaching kids Jordan's age just a few months ago. You guys need to come visit!
ReplyDelete