Sunday, May 16, 2010

I...

I forgot how messy babies eat food. -Kristi I love playing outside. I love riding my bike. I love making up songs. I LOVE dancing. And I love playing dress-up. I love taking pictures. And I love my brother. I love holding and walking with Liam. I love doing hopscotch. I really love puzzles. I love coloring. I love watching movies. I love bubbles. I like my Nana's and friends. I love riding my bike. -Jordan Staheli I love laughing. I enjoy playing with my toes. I just learned about sitting up in a bath, and will never go back to laying in one (one day I will catch that water when it's coming out of the spout). I have recently learned to blow bubbles and my favorite time to do it is when mom is feeding me. I hate tummy time. I love daddy making faces at me. I love mommy's hair. If it's not down that day, I reach around until I find her ponytail to hold onto. I love being outdoors, watching my sister play, waiting for when I'm big enough to play too. I love to smile. -Liam Staheli (translated by Kristi)

3 comments:

  1. Six months! I think from 4 - 9 months is my favorite age. Then they get all mobile. Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so miss that age! He is so stinkin cute!!! I love the dark hair, and of course the legos in the tub!

    ReplyDelete