R-E-D Red. Jordan learned this song in school. I think it's cute when she sings it. She's also learning other colors and trying to put the colors into the same song. Well, it doesn't work with say, yellow. Hope you enjoy.Running. I have stopped. Well, I'm not doing it as much as I would like. Last week, we had a fire in the mountains near here, and the valley filled with smoke, so you could hardly see sometimes, let alone breathe. That took out running last week. Monday I went running though, then did a narly workout video, and could hardly move the next two days, so there was no chance of running. This morning I woke up, could have run, but realized what my big problem is right now with running. Since I don't have a jogging stroller, it's more convient to run in the mornings. Now however, waking up long before the sunrises is just killing me. How am I supposed to be motivated to run when you can't even see outside? HMMMMM. I'm going to have to come up with something soon though because this not running is starting to take it's toll on me. Maybe I'll just have to give up on my dream of running and just get an eliptical or something. I guess we'll see.

P.S. No, this is not me running. First, I'm not that skinny. Second, there is NO water around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment