
Horray for
Z!! It means I'm finally done blogging the alphabet! Now I can get back to normal posts. What's sad is that this took me nearly a year to complete. It was hard at times to figure out how what was going on in life could be started with a certain letter. It was definately a learning experience. I still recommend to others, don't do it. If you want to take up something cool to do with your blog, do one of the photos a day thing. Where you take pictures everyday for a year. Maybe I'll try that next year and see how it goes. I suppose I should start getting used to taking pictures now if I'm going to do that. Anyway, for the letter "z," the only thing that kept coming to my mind was "... a Zizzer Zazzer Zuz, as you can plainly see." So, I found a picture of the Zizzer Zazzer Zuz for you. If you have no clue what I'm talking about, he is the character for the letter z in Dr. Seuss's ABC book. Hope you enjoy the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment