Friday, February 25, 2011

We are alive

I just thought I should tell you all, that yes, we are alive still. Barely. I've thought of some posts I should do lately, but haven't had the energy. Seriously. Just over two weeks ago, Jordan got a cold that turn into viral bronchitis, thanks to her asthma. She was kept home from school for a few days because she could hardly breath, and I'm not one of those moms who sends her kids to school that sick (though a kid that sits awfully close to her is... ggggrrrrrr!). So two weeks ago today, I caught Jordan's cold. By Sunday of that week, I was so sick, I ended up going in to an Urgent Care here. If you could have seen my throat, it looked exactly like strep. The test came back negative, so they just sent me home to heal. Oh yeah, by that Sunday (Feb 13) Liam had also come down with this cold. Two days later, my ear plugs up so I can't hear out of my right ear. Thankfully two days later and Liam is doing considerably better, and I am slowly improving. Thursday, Jordan wakes up for school, and starts throwing up. Great. Finally this past Tuesday, I made it in to the doctor, and he finally put my on antibiotics. I have an ear infection and a mycoplasma. The good part is that Ty somehow didn't manage to get any of whatever we had. I feel so blessed though that on the days I needed him to stay home, he was able to. So, I feel like there is a point now to finally start disinfecting my house and come out of quarentine! I hope everyone has been healthier than our family. My next post will have some pictures. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you guys get feeling better soon. That's miserable. I am just barely getting over my month-long cold. Give the kids hugs for me.

    ReplyDelete