The next day Jordan had an award ceremony, where she came home with 4 certificates. She liked that part.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
End of Year Luau
So Jordan's school doesn't do a kindergarten graduation (boo!). Instead, the Kindergarten classes do an end of year Luau. It was pretty fun, though I don't think I will ever volunteer to make 100+ sugar cookies for it again. Man, that was A LOT of baking, and before we had our new swamp cooler, so it was toasty in our house too. Anyway, first, the kids came out and lined up by classes. Then they sang these super cute songs for us. I really wanted to record it, but couldn't find our video camera in time and my SD card was full, so I couldn't record it on my camera. :( All the girls had these cute flowers in their hair, and at one point, the boys had these cardboard "guitars." Then after they just had different craft stations, then had a water balloon fight. Then we had lunch and went home.




The next day Jordan had an award ceremony, where she came home with 4 certificates. She liked that part.
The next day Jordan had an award ceremony, where she came home with 4 certificates. She liked that part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment