Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vegas Baby!!

The weekend before school started, we went to Vegas. My little brother got married. I didn't get any pictures of the actual wedding or reception (at the wedding, I was busy literaly diving after Liam to keep him from rushing up the aisle to get to my dad). Oops. However, that night (August 20), hanging out at my brothers house, I decided it would be a blast to go to the little slpash pad in my brother's housing complex. I was right. It was a blast. For my kids at least. My two nephews that went with us weren't so thrilled. One nephew HATES getting wet, and the other one (who is a little younger than Liam) just wanted to wander around. To warm up after we got back, the cousins all snuggled under Jordan's sleeping bag together. Here are the pictures. :)


1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Love the close up of Liam. We can just keep dreaming of a splash pad in Ridgecrest, cuz it's never gonna happen :(

    ReplyDelete