Liam has had long hair for a while. We cut it I think in May, and let it grow until a couple weeks ago. It was the cutest thing ever... except the back. It looked like such a bad mullet! Ty didn't believe me, and when it came to asking people, we got about a 50/50 response to if it looked mulletish or not. Well, one Sunday, Liam was in this total awesome retro shirt. When he turned around, it looked like he came straight out of the 80's. That was enough, Ty decided it was bad. So, Monday we cut his hair. Liam loved his hair though! When we would ask him if we could, he would so "NO HAIR!" with his arms crossed over his head. Finally I had to hold him in place so Ty could buzz it (I am totally not good at the cutting it any other way thing). Liam was so upset, he wouldn't even look at Ty for the rest of the night. Now remember, this kid is a Daddy's boy! Even the next day he was still pretty upset. But he's back to normal now. The question now is, should we keep it short, or let it grow out again? Take a look at the pictures and let us know which you like better.
Before:


After:
I like the top longer, but I'm not sure how you just cut the sides and back if you can't do it with scissors.
ReplyDeleteI think it looks good short. Did you use clippers to do it?
ReplyDeleteI think both are adorable. So just let it grow out long (maybe not to the mullet stage) each time and then buzz it!?!
ReplyDelete