Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I know I have been such a slacker at updating this, but there seems like soo much has been going on. Mostly with two trips to Utah in three weeks, plus the flu going around our house a few times, plus colds, oh and the holidays, it has been busy. Before I post about the holidays though, I have to do this post. Liam recently has decided that he doesn't want to wear "biapers" anymore. After you change him, he'll run around butt-nekkid screaming "NO BIAPER! NO BIAPER!" So when I was at Walmart today, I picked up some training pants for the boy. He actually went potty in the potty once. Ok, so like 5 minutes later, he went again in the underwear, but hey, he went in the potty first. So that's good, right? Anyway, here is a picture of the little man all growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment