Monday, June 4, 2012
Jordan's first...
I don't feel like I can say this much anymore, but Jordan had another first a few weeks ago. I mean, when you are almost 7, you've hit a lot of firsts. This one was rather unexpected. I picked Jordan up from school one day and she started crying in the car. It's not that unusual as she will cry whenever she has a bad day. So we get home to talk about her day, and I notice a large scratch all down her face. She had been playing on the monkey bars (which constantly gives her blisters on her hands) when she fell off and face-planted. On top of the large scratch, she got her first black eye. She had a nice bruise on her eyelid as well as it was going down on both sides of her nose. It didn't last long thankfully. Sorry the picture is bad, but I took it with my new phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment