Saturday, February 2, 2013
Just a little while longer.....
It has been a while since I last blogged. A lot has happened in that time. Where do I begin? Well, we did indeed move to Ely, Nevada. Then to Ruth, Nevada. In neither of those places do or did we have internet. It's a pain in the rear this day in age to not have internet. Hence why we haven't blogged. I am not sure how exactly I am going to load all the pictures I have up, but I will find a way. Anyway, why I said that it will be just a little while longer is because it is looking like we will be moving back to California. Not Ridgecrest. Well, not entirely. The kids and I will likely go there and live with my parents through the end of the school year. Then we will join Tyrell where he will likely be working which is Stockton, CA. Well, we wouldn't actually live in Stockton, but somewhere nearby. We can't live in the house that we have in Ridgecrest because on Christmas Eve, my parents and brother went over to check on in and found that a pipe had broken. So, it is currently under construction. There is an estimated $60K in damage to the house. Crazy huh? Thank heaven for insurance.
Well, since I am visiting my in-laws, I am going to go and hang out. Soon I should be able to start catching everyone back up on what has happened with us. Until then, Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I nominated your blog for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog for more information!
ReplyDelete