Thursday, July 11, 2013
World of Wonders Museum and baseball game
Ty got tickets to a Stockton Ports baseball game from work. So we planned a trip up to see him. Again, we hung out with my brother and his family, but I forgot to get pictures this time. We also had time to kill before the game so we found this museum. It is called the World of Wonders museum. It is a total hands on science museum and the kids had a BLAST! They played there for about two hours and could have kept going. I can't even tell you what the best part was because they loved it all. Though, I think Liam had the most fun in the flight simulator and wished it would turn on. Anyway, that night we walked to the game because it was about 100 yards from his hotel. It was '80's night so they had a Delorean drive around the field. Jordan had a good time, and Liam did too, until about the fourth inning. By then, he was done. But it is good for us to know that Jordan likes to go to games now because before she hated them. Well, we left after the 5th inning started because, as I said, Liam was done. Again, since they were free tickets, we had no problem leaving. We had a fun weekend though and enjoyed seeing dad. We sure miss him during the week. We can't wait for this all to be settled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment