Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Marathon weekend
So April 26 was the weekend of my half marathon. I had struggled quite a bit with my training the last few weeks because I had some pain in my left calf. But, I was determined to do it. Partly because I didn't want to wimp out, but mostly because I had a friend's family coming to stay with us and she was going to run the next day and I told another friend that we would pick her up from her hotel and take her over (we only live about an hour away from the race). That weekend also was the Asparagus Festival in Stockton. It rained all day Friday, but since the half was on Saturday, we decided to head into Stockton and see what it was all about. We only stayed about an hour before we got rained out. I mean, when we left, it was POURING. They had a little carnival, but we didn't ride since it was raining. We just walked around and tried asparagus ice cream, which was as nasty as it sounds. Here are the pictures from the weekend though. Sorry that the last picture is smooshed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment