Our big tree has started dropping some of it's leaves. I thought Joey would enjoy playing in the leaves, and it would be a good way to burn off some of her never ending energy, so I started to rake them into a pile for her. As soon as she figured out what was going on, that was the end of the pile. She couldn't let those leaves just sit there with no one to play in them. I think her favorite part was throwing them down the back of my shirt. She did enjoy making "Leaf Angels" and we buried her in them when Ty came home from work. And, being the three year old she is, she spent the better part of an hour just throwing and kicking the leaves, then raking them back into a pile and doing it all over again. I decided it was time to end the fun when we both had slugs squished on us (for some reason our lawn is infested with slugs!!! Joey's favorite thing to do is dump lots of salt on the ones on the sidewalk and watch them die.).
Cute! I can't wait until Hannah is old enough to play in the leaves with me :)...
ReplyDelete