Friday, December 5, 2008
I'm done!
Yay!!! I finished the second part of my final last night! It was a two part final that took two normal classes (so up to 8 hours). I was one of the first ones done and I finished the whole thing in about 4 hours total. I'm so glad that it's over. I feel like I can breathe again. I have one more class session to go to, but that's just to get my course completion certificate. Oh, and I have to work 8 hours in the ER on Saturday, but not a whole lot left. It will probably be early next year when I actually go and take the National Registry exam, but then I'll be a certified EMT-B! I think I'll take the spring off and just relax a little!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes, you should relax a little. Way to go on finishing!
ReplyDelete