Monday, May 11, 2009

3rd times a charm... hopefully

Since my doctor today told me that all things are progressing where they should be, we finally feel comfortable announcing our news. Baby #2 is on it's way! I am almost 13 weeks pregnant now and due November 18. We were hoping for new pictures, but they will probably have to wait a month. Ty and I are really excited, but Joey is over the moon about it. She is so excited for a baby sister. No, we don't know what we are having yet, but Joey says if it's a boy, we have to send it back for a girl. We'll keep ya'll updated as things progress. Here are pictures of the baby, dubbed "Frog" from the second picture, about 4 weeks ago.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys!!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO GREAT!!!!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are going well this time. Excited for you guys! Let us know when you know what you're having...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Emily still wishes that Gavin was a girl. She asks me every day if I have a girl in my tummy yet. Now she is telling me that she is going to have a baby when she gets bigger, and it is only going to be a girl. Silly girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH YEAH!! We are so excited for you guys, hope all will continue to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you guys!!! Joe and I are so excited for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristi! That is so exciting! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to be an aunt again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That is very exciting. November 18 is Ella's bday so we'll be rooting for your baby to be on time. : ) That and who wants to be overdue? Good luck with the pregnancy! Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! It's fun to see all the pics (and ultrasounds) of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's so exciting. Congratulation!!!!

    ReplyDelete