Yes, it does exist... ask her yourself. Here is what she told me today, "Dinggy pong dong dong." When I asked her what it means, I was informed it meant, "I'm going to spray you." Who woulda thought???
By the way, this is just a picture re-itterating how crazy this girl is.
OMG! Kristi!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck are you feeding that child?? She sounds insane!! J/K. u have a very weird little girl. Where does she get all this stuff from? I know that I have never met her; but she sounds very imaginative. (what I wouldn't give to meet you guys after 15 years)! Let's pray that baby #2 doesn't pick up on that! What was she going to spray you with by the way? I LOVE the Evil Queen pic! LYLAS, Kristi!
Ohhhhh! She's crazy just like her mom!! I seem to remember a girls camp pic where we were all dressed up crazy.... I think... :) I love all the jewelry!
ReplyDelete