
Ladder owners. We had been borrowing a ladder from my parents, but decided it was time to get our own. First, the one we were borrowing is only 5 ft tall, so to get off the roof after working on the swamp cooler entailed jumping down onto the trampoline (which I did once before I got pregnant and won't do again). Secondly, it was just time. We got a little giant type ladder so it has tons of different positions and heights. It will be nice to use in the house when I'm painting, or to use to get on the roof. We put our ladder to good use today as we finally rigged up a drain for the swamp cooler so it doesn't just drain into a big puddle by the house.
Daniel would like to join those ranks. Actually, he would just like a bigger ladder.
ReplyDeleteBenjy wants to be apart of the little giant owners club.
ReplyDelete