Thursday, June 4, 2009

When do I get him back?

When do I get my hubby back? Work has stolen him from me for the last two weeks, and I can't wait to get him back. He presented the budget to City Council last night, so I thought I'd get him back today, but he came home at 11pm and dashed my hopes. He told me that basically I get him this weekend, and have to give him back up starting next tuesday until the following wednesday (june 17). So I don't get him until then. And I mean, he stays late, works weekends and holidays (or the day off he had for the holiday). He only has had Sunday off since last Tuesday (and still has to work tomorrow). Joey and I just can't wait to have him back.
In other work news for Ty, he's officially finance director! He signed the contract yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment