Jordan lost her second tooth on Friday, November 20. It was her first tooth that wasn't knocked out though... so that counts for something right? We had sent her to bed like normal, and at around 9:45 (she hadn't yet fallen asleep) she comes out saying something about her teeth, but we sent her back to bed. About 2 minutes later she comes running out of her bedroom saying she lost her tooth. I looked, and sure enough. There was her tooth in her hand and her mouth was bleeding. Great?!? What did she do this time??? She's too young to lose her teeth! But no. I apparently was just wiggly and she was too scared to tell us. She eventually told us that she pulled her tooth out because she was afraid she's swallow it again. Oh, to make it worse... apparently for the last couple weeks when Ty was helping Joey brush her teeth at night, he'd tell her that if she didn't brush her teeth, they'd fall out. So we're in the bathroom cleaning up the blood and she's crying "But I brushed my teeth. Put it back!!" I promised that she wouldn't have to wait long for her new tooth (after losing her first tooth, she was worried she'd have to wait a long time before a new tooth would come in), and thankfully her new "big girl tooth" is well on it's way! Oh, and the bottom tooth next to the missing one is loose already. So it could come out anytime now.
When did she get big enough to lose teeth?
P.S. Want to know how good she is with shapes now? She looks at the hole in her mouth and says "Look, Mom. It's like a hexagon. The hole is a hexagon."
WE missed you guys last week! Daniel and I are thinking about how we can possibly make a trip down there sometime in the next month...
ReplyDeleteShe sure does know her shapes LOL!! I guess that Joey just has a mouth that wants it's baby teeth out faster than they should be!!
ReplyDelete