So Jordan got to dress up three days in a row for Halloween this year. She loved it! The first time was Thursday for her preschool class parade. They parade around the city center (where her preschool is) then on to city hall, so she got to see Ty during her parade. She loved it. She was a cheerleader, and was waving her pom poms the whole time! I did her hair in sponge rollers the night before so her hair was super curly, then we also sprayed glitter all over her hair. (She now thinks she always needs glitter in her hair.) The next day was my sister's ward carnival and trunk or treat and my niece really wanted Joey to come trunk or treating with her, so I put the costume back on and took Joey. She had a blast, though didn't want to do anything at the carnival. I don't know if it's because she doesn't really know many kids besides Nerissa, or what, but all she wanted to do was the sucker pull. She wouldn't get her face painted, do the doughnut eating contest, do the ball toss, be in the costume contest... nothing. Oh well. And lastly, on Halloween, we went to our ward trunk or treat. Joey went around with Bop bop until Nerissa came, then went with Rissy. I thankfully got to stay in the car and pass out candy. And, we actually had no trick or treaters come to our door while we were home. None. And we live on a street that I remember used to have a lot of trick or treaters. Last year even we had kids coming until like 10 pm. But I shouldn't complain because we ran out of candy during the trunk or treat.
So it was a relaxed Halloween for us. Probably because I'm 9 months pregnant and didn't feel like getting too festive for it. Maybe next year we'll do something cool.

Our little cheerleader.

Joey and her friend "D." I have to say that the R2D2 costume was one of the cutest ones I saw!!

Her preschool class.
We didn't get a single trick or treater either! Unfortunately, we have lots of leftover candy.
ReplyDeleteDear Joey,
ReplyDeleteI wish I could always wear glitter in my hair too. Tell your mom to stop being a fun sucker!
Love, Ash
hahaha. JK Kristi!! Cute post and fun pixs.
Joey,
ReplyDeleteYou are super-duper lucky to wear glitter in your hair!! I never ever have!! I really like your cheerleader costume!! You looked very aewsome!!
Love, Heather
Kristi, she is getting so big!! What a cutie-pie!! LOVE the hair!!! R2D2 is really neat! Take care girl!! I'm hoping that everything goes well for you and Liam!! I can't wait to see pics! We also have TONS of candy left. It was 30 degrees on Halloween and raining!! We have already had SNOW!! ICK!!
ummm.....have you had a baby yet?
ReplyDelete