Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sleep!!!

I am so excited I just have to post this. Liam slept almost 9 hours last night!!! He went to bed before 10 and woke up after 6. I was just so excited. If he hadn't woken me up with his crying, I'd likely have thought something was wrong with him.
In other randomness from our family, Jordan after church on Sunday decided to make herself super-pretty and do her own hair. Don't you love how it turned out? Just about every pretty clip we own was put in her hair.

Later that night, Ty was holding Liam, and got him laughing so hard. Here is a super cute picture of his smile.

Here is just a cute picture of our stud all dressed up handsomly for church.

Liam would rather stand than anything. He totally wants to be up with the world. Se we pulled out our Jumperoo that we had with Jordan and put him in it this past week. Here is his first stint in the Jummperoo.

Lastly, we finally got rid of the gingerbread house, and realized that we hadn't yet taken pictures of it. So here is Jordan with the gingerbread house she built with Nana and Bop-Bop Staheli.

2 comments:

  1. OMG Girl!!! Super pics!! What a studly smile Liam has! He is gonna be a lady killer! LOL! That's great that he slept so long; Mommy finally got sleep! The Jumperoo pic is adorable! Your family is great! LYLAS!

    Hey Jordan!!
    Your hair looked AWESOME!! Great job!
    That is one VERY COOL gingerbread house! I bet it was a lot of fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute smile. What a good looking boy. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete