Can you believe it? Three months and two days ago, Liam joined our family. I can hardly remember what life was like without him (certainly less chaotic, that's for sure). We sure love the little guy. I don't have the stats on him, as he doesn't go to the doctor until after he turns 4 months, but I do know he already weighs over 15 pounds. For those of you without kids, that means he is a chunk!! But he's our chunk and we love him. He is learning to grab things and bring them to his mouth. It's so cute! If he gets a hold of your fingers, and you aren't paying attention, bam, they're in his mouth. Then he gets his huge grin that says "Ha Ha! Look what I did."



His lovely Elvis snarl.
And now, for a Joey moment...

Don't you love Joey's beautiful butterfly cookie she decorated?
3 months and I STILL haven't seen him! Man! He still looks a lot like Ty to me. Awwww.
ReplyDeleteI love Liam's Elvis snarl! And Joey looks so sweet!
ReplyDeleteLiam is a chunk....but a VERY VERY handsome chunk!!! He's got the Elvis snarl down! Believe it or not...my Mom can do it too. I think we should finally meet afer 16 years, and compare their snarls!!LOL!
ReplyDeleteJoey,
Your butterfly cookie looks sooooooo good!! Great job!!
~ Heather