
Lake Tahoe- Before I start writing about that, I just want to let you all know that we are still here and alive. It's just too stinkin hot to sit near the computer long enough to blog anymore. Plus, now that it's summer, it's too hot to do anything, so it seems like there is nothing to blog about. But now, back to Lake Tahoe. What a blast!!!! About a month ago we went to Tahoe with some friends of ours. The "C's" and the "H's". It was our first vacation since the previous August, so it felt so great for our little family. We planned this vacation early this year because we tried to do it the year before, but never found a weekend we could go. Thankfully it happened this year. We mostly just hung out, played games, played on the beach at the lake, and the guys fed the chipmunks (though the kids called them squirrels, or chikmunks. We couldn't seem to fix that). I didn't do that great taking pictures, so if either of the other families who went have some good pictures they would like to share, feel free. Here are some that I have though.
These geese litterally came about two feet away from us. Rees loved to go chase them off!
I love the picture of you and Jordan.
ReplyDelete