UGH!!! I have several ughs today. First off, was this insane idea that I would blog every letter of the alphabet. Lately, there are things I want to blong about, but I can't figure out how to put them in with that letter. So, just in case anyone else is as insane as I was, DON'T try this. It's much harder than you'd think. Another ugh... Liam's walking. He's everywhere!!! He doesn't want to crawl anymore. If he falls, he crawls until he can get up on something and finish walking. He also climbs up on stuff to get to what he wants. He also pushes stuff over to climb up on. He has figured out how to get what he wants no matter what. The other day we were at my parents, and there was a bucket on top of one of those dinner tray tables. Liam really wanted it, so we pushed it out of his reach. He then grabbed a pen and was trying to either knock the bucket off or trying to somehow get the pen in the bucket and pull the bicket too him. (Can you at least imagine what I'm talking about?) Ugh number two... the bathroom. Ty ripped our master bathroom out in January, and it still has no estimated finishing date. I've almost got it ready for texture, then I can paint, but it still needs to be tiled, a fan put in, we need to get a light fixture, and install it and another one. Then I need to pick out a mirror. Then we can finally have a second bath again. Yay!!!! I can't really say that I have any ughs when it comes to Jordan. Probably just her schedule. It seems like because of her we always have something going on and somewhere to go. Well, enjoy the picture of my cute new walking UGH. LOL.Another quick ugh... waiting for this video to load. It's late. I wanna be in bed instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment