Monday, October 25, 2010

Very Cute

I have the Very cutest kids. I don't care what you say. I'm not biased. Just stating facts. LOL. Anyway, I know I haven't posted many pictures lately, so I figured I'd do a bunch of pictures for you today. Hope you enjoy them!
While waiting for Jordan in gymnastics, Liam learned how to climb up the slide.

Once he got to the top, he didn't know what to do next.
When Liam was still figuring out this whole walking thing, he loved to walk along behind JS (what she has decided her new nickname can be) while she was on her bike.

When she quit peddling, he'd try pushing her. This is his concentrated pushing face.

Aren't they just cute????

Liam also really loved sitting on the bike while J.S. pushes it.

Liam and his cousin Justing enjoying the trampoline.

Liam conned Uncle Pat into bouncing him.

J.S., my mom and I went to the fair on Saturday night. There was a "wall of nails" I can't remember if this is Joey's face or my face, but it was pretty fun to play with.

There were huge bubble wands. You could take them over people and encase them in a bubble... sort of.


Joey's first roller coaster!

Bumper Cars!!!

The Tilt-a-whirl was one of her favorite rides.


The last few rides, she quit wanting to ride with me and instead wanted to ride with a boy from school. Man, that makes me feel old. You can barely see the top of his head in this picture. I couldn't get one of the two of them together.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids are so cute! And I love your family picture. Thank you for sharing your blog with me. I used to hop around on blogs a lot... but haven't lately. I'll try to check in from time to time though!

    ReplyDelete