So there isn't much of a fall here. Seriously... the first time I went to Utah in October and drove through a canyon, I told my dad, "I didn't think trees really turned yellow, red, orange, or purple." Here they go from mostly green to dead really quick. This year however, I took the time to notice our tree out front as it started turning. It was so beautiful! It turned this really brilliant orange color that really stood out against the intesne blue sky. Here is a picture, but it doesn't do it justice. I wish I knew how to work photoshop so I could show you guys how it looked to me.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Fall/Thanksgiving
I didn't take my camera for Thanksgiving dinner, but it was nice. It was our family, my parents and little brother, P and her son C, who are practically family, and then some family friends, who are empty nesters and had no one else to spend thanksgiving with. In all, it was 11 people there. Crowded, but there was lots of good food and company. Later that evening, Nana and Bop-bop Staheli and Uncle Jar came down. And no, I never got a picture with all of us. But, I did get some pictures of the kids playing with the leaves. Thanks Bop-bop Staheli for raking them up... over and over and over and over.






So there isn't much of a fall here. Seriously... the first time I went to Utah in October and drove through a canyon, I told my dad, "I didn't think trees really turned yellow, red, orange, or purple." Here they go from mostly green to dead really quick. This year however, I took the time to notice our tree out front as it started turning. It was so beautiful! It turned this really brilliant orange color that really stood out against the intesne blue sky. Here is a picture, but it doesn't do it justice. I wish I knew how to work photoshop so I could show you guys how it looked to me.
So there isn't much of a fall here. Seriously... the first time I went to Utah in October and drove through a canyon, I told my dad, "I didn't think trees really turned yellow, red, orange, or purple." Here they go from mostly green to dead really quick. This year however, I took the time to notice our tree out front as it started turning. It was so beautiful! It turned this really brilliant orange color that really stood out against the intesne blue sky. Here is a picture, but it doesn't do it justice. I wish I knew how to work photoshop so I could show you guys how it looked to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your kids are so cute! and **neener neener** we get Christmas a WHOLE hour earlier than you. Love the Christmas countdown
ReplyDelete;)