Thursday, December 9, 2010
Vegas Baby!!
So the weekend before Thanksgiving, we spent in Vegas. My Uncle and Aunt (Uncle whom I haven't seen since I was itty bitty, and my Aunt, whose been married to my uncle for 16 year but I have never met) came for some conference. He's a doctor, so it was some medical something. Anyway, we decided to go so I could actually meet them. It was way fun. For those of you who don't know, I also have a brother and his family there. Friday night when we got there, we all had dinner together. It was 12 of us at the olive garden. Once I thought we should have someone take a picture of us, but we never did do that. That was the only time we were all together like that, so I was kinda bummed that we didn't make it. Saturday we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium. Jordan and Liam had tons of fun!! Here are some pictures....


Liam loved looking at the fish!! When one would come up in front of him, he'd get a huge grin, giggle, and try to grab it. It was priceless.

I love how it looks like the shark is coming down to eat my little brothers head. LOL :)
This is a pool where you could touch the stingrays. Jordan was too scared to touch them, though she did touch the water once.
Liam just wanted to jump in the pool and splash around.
I got up the guts to touch them. Towards the center of their backs, they are hard... almost shell like. The farther out towards the tips of their wings (???) they get soft and squishy.

This octopus was soooo cool to watch move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment