So we spent a week up in Utah in June. It was a nice break from home. The trip was cut a little on both sides from what my original plan was, but still it was nice. We started out by heading up to Fish Lake to meet some friends camping. One of them rented a boat and took Joey fishing. She caught two little fish, though I only got a picture of one of them. One of our other friends helped Liam steer the boat. I think it's funny that the only pictures I have of my kids doing that stuff is with the guys other than Ty.




Anyway. After that, we spent some time just chillin in Oak City. We also went to the zoo with Janese. I didn't get a whole ton of pictures, but my favorite picture of the trip was there. The kids also swam in Nana's little pool. All in all, it was a fun trip but we are glad to be home.









Fish Lake was fun and we are glad we got to get together! I promise I have pictures that I'm planning to get to you soon =)
ReplyDelete