Monday, August 22, 2011

Two Firsts

Today is the day of two firsts. It's Jordan's FIRST day of FIRST grade. We are pretty excited that she got the teacher we requested. This teacher will be really good for Jordan's perfectionist personality because this teacher makes you do things over until it's right, and the handwriting is neat. I'm also really excited about her getting the teacher we requested because it seems like a lot of people didn't get the teacher they requested. Jordan's desk is right next to a friend of her's from last year. I hope those two kids don't get in trouble for talking. :) As Jordan really is a shy girl, this will be good for her to know someone. Jordan totally left without saying goodbye once she knew where her desk was. I had to call her back to give me and Liam hugs. Anyway, on with the pictures.... Here is my big girl.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful girl you have! She is so gorgeous. Sounds like a good school year for Jordan. :)

    ReplyDelete