Liam watches me get ready in the mornings. It's impossible to be in the bathroom getting ready without him, so I just let him stand there as I do my make-up. His favorite part is when I curl my eyelashes. (They have no curl if I don't do it, plus, they then hit my glasses when I wear them, and that feeling drives me crazy) Liam usually asks me "eyes?" Meaning, will I do his eyes too? So I just hold the curler up to his eyes. Well, he found a chip clip one day and wanted his "eyes." This is what he did. He would pull it off and laugh like a loon, then do it again. It kept him entertained for a while.

This is Liam's first taste of cookie dough. I know, I must be a bad mother to not make cookies that much, but honestly, I usually do it when the kids are in bed, and lately, that time has been taken up with homework. So one day I made cookie dough and let Liam eat some. He kept it in his mouth for about 15 minutes just playing around before he swallowed it. Then he realized it was yummy and a monster was born. LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment