Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Apology

I'm going to apologize right now. I will be slacking at keeping our blog up to date again. I am taking two classes this semester, so it seems like every night is taken up with homework, instead of blogging. Not to mention that this has been the sickest winter for our family. Jordan has had the stomach flu three times, a cold twice, Liam has had two or three colds and an ear infection, and Ty has even had a few colds. Thankfully I have yet to get sick (knock on wood) though I know when it finally hits, I'm going to be down flat. So in a nutshell, that has been our past few weeks, and what is coming for me. Oh yeah, tonight I am also starting kickboxing. I am pretty stoked about it. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with everything! You guys are busy! i'll cross my fingers that you won't get sick.

    ReplyDelete