There is a couple in our ward here, who has a few acres of property and a love of trains. They have set up a few miles total in tracks and have several trains that can you can ride on around the track. They totally deck out the train set for Christmas every year, and for the past several years, have given rides to the public at Christmastime. So, of course we took the kids, especailly with Liam and his love of trains. Here is a picture of my family just about to head out for our train ride. The lady in the front is a very good family friend, then my mom, then the rest of us.
We headed back to Utah again in December for the wedding of Ty's brother. Other than being a little cold for my desert blood, it was a beautiful wedding. They are so cute together. The only thing I took a picture of was the kids doing Gingerbread houses. Poor Joey's fell apart.
For New Year's eve we had our good friends the Workman's over. I guess I could say we had some cousins over, as Ty and H are related. Anyway, we played games for a couple hours and then went outside at 10 to celebrate the New Year. We decided not to go any later as we had early church the next morning and didn't want cranky kids. I also found some fireworks up in a closet so we did sparklers and some other things. Oh, and I had some silly string, so R and I went out and silly stringed the guys. That was fun! It really did make me feel old though that I didn't mind at all being in bed before midnight. Oh well. That's what I get for having kids. (my computer is about to die, and these pictures are taking forever to load, so I will load the pictures from New Year's later.)
Your kids are getting so big! Let us know when you come back to Utah. Maybe we can meet you somewhere in the middle!
ReplyDelete