Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Two quick things....
I wanted to get on really quick and let you know we are alive. We actually have even done a few things worth posting about, but school has kept me really busy. I just took my last final though, so I should have more time to post. For those of you who would be interested in knowing, I passed both classes with an A in each. I am pretty stoked. More on school later.
Second, I just read an update from Blogger. Apparently things are changing with the layouts and such. Infact, as I am writing this, the format from what it was to now is completely different. I hope my blog still looks ok with the changes. And I hope that I can get used to them.
I will hopefully post more in the next couple of days.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment