Monday, March 26, 2012

Few more random photos...

After we got the water turned back on, some dirt got into the valves in the toilet for the guest bath and were causing issues, namely Jordan screaming that the toilet was broken. Have I ever mentioned before that she is pretty dramatic? We could have fixed it by taking it apart and cleaning it, but the porcelain on the bottom was broken, and it was old and yucky and the lid to the tank wasn't even the right lid, and a whole bunch of other little things, so we went and got a new toilet for the guest bath. I did most of the removing of the old one and setting this one in place because of Ty's bum shoulder. It was my first toilet removal and installation. Yay me. Anyway, it looks nice huh?My kids have seen their first toad. I am pretty sure he has shown up twice now. I don't remember the first time we saw him (maybe on the night the pipes broke... see post below), but we for sure saw him a few days ago when I picked up the kids after kickboxing. The were touching the poor fella and crowding around him, and scared the pee out of him. Jordan thought that was the funniest thing in the world to do.Lastly, we went camping last weekend for the first time this year. Well, second time for Ty, as he went with the scouts in January. But we went with some friends to Death Valley. All in all, it was fun, but we know to go earlier in the year next year. Last weekend was just too hot and crowded. Anyway, I didn't take pictures much, but here are my little kiddos. Jordan was "boy trapped" in her photo. Beside the each boy in the photo, are other little boys, one Liam, and the other one is a little boy Liam's age. They didn't make the picture though. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment