Friday, March 7, 2014
Snow Storm
So in early December it snowed here. It was so funny. I remember shopping a couple days before the storm was due in, and like always, I was buying about a weeks worth of groceries. I remember the checker asking me if I was stocking up before the storm so I didn't have to go out in it. I about laughed. After last winter, and all the snow we had in Ely, whatever they were expecting was going to be easy peasy. The biggest reason I didn't want to go anywhere for a few days after the storm was because I didn't trust all the other drivers on the road. Hilly terrain, snow, and drivers not used to driving in it just didn't seem like a combination I wanted to be out in. We did end up getting about two inches, and while the kids were glad it wasn't more, they sure had fun in it. One snow storm a year works for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment