Monday, March 31, 2014

World of Wonders Museum

One weekend my parents came up to visit us at our new house and my brother came over to see it too. First we all met up in Lodi, CA and went to the World of Wonders museum (our second time going). I thought I had read somewhere that they change the exhibits fairly often, but I must have mistaken, because most, if not all of them, were the same. However, the kids still had a blast playing. In case you don't remember me talking about it, it is a hands on science museum. Well, like I said, we met up with my parents and brother's family. Well, my dad is a physicist, and so is my brother and his wife. It was so fun to watch my dad and brother go through and play with all the exhibits. It would just make me laugh to watch them. Afterward, we came back to our house and had a family BBQ and played. My brother can finally see why we picked way out here to move instead of living in a city. It really is beautiful. Oh, and our trampoline has been tearing for a while, it is old and sun rotten, and finally broke when my brother was on it. At least it didn't break with a bunch of kids on it. Then, to cap off the fun with family, my dad got sick (we think food poisoning since he was the only one to eat before the museum at a restaurant and the only one sick), and my washer broke, and we had no choice but to replace it so we could wash all the laundry. But now we have a nice, new washer that I mostly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment