Saturday, February 23, 2008

New Job

For those of you who might not know yet, Ty got offered a new job. He will be starting it in about 6 weeks (if you know his boss, don't say anything to him). With the new job, comes the fact that I need to return to work for a while. I knew it was coming, so I put a couple applications out. I had interviewed with a medical clinic in town, and thought I'd be hired on as a medical assistant about a month ago, but it didn't work out at the time. Well Friday my mom called me and told me that Debbie at the clinic wanted to hire me now and to go talk to her. My mom is one of the 3 RN's in the whole clinic and actually runs the outpatient surgery center for the clinic. Anyway, I went to the clinic and was offered a job on the spot. I will be the medical assistant for one of the head doctors. I had to learn how to take blood pressures, so I practiced that quite a bit on Friday and now Ty won't let me take his again. I start Monday. I am kinda excited, but mostly nervous since it's not something I've done before. Thank heavens I don't have to poke people with needles. I think I'd pass out for them.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job. Sounds like you are staying in the same place? What will Ty be doing? I agree, taking blood pressure would be much better than poking people with needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Ty Congrats on the new job! And welcome to blogging! I can't believe how much Joey has grown up since last summer! How are you guys doing? Once you get the hang of blogging its not to bad. Well hope you guys are doing good! Talk to you later, Sami Carter http://samicarter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Ty Congrats on the new job! And welcome to blogging! I can't believe how much Joey has grown up since last summer! How are you guys doing? Once you get the hang of blogging its not to bad. Well hope you guys are doing good! Talk to you later, Sami Carter http://samicarter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete