Thursday, May 1, 2008

Aha!!!!

So I figured it out yesterday. I know why I love short hair, but hate having it. I love it because it's so cute and "flippy" (or at least that's what people tell me). I hate it because right now it's been w***y (the thing where the air blows around is a bad word out here, and everyone hates it if you say it because you're going to curse it). I mean, not a little breezy, but steady winds at about 35+ mph. For DAYS!! I don't like eating my hair, but it always seems like on days like the past couple with the air blowing like it has, I eat nothing but it. Also, it's hit 96 here already this year, and I hate turning on a blow dryer when it's already that hot. It's pretty bad that I have to wash my face after I blow dry my hair cuz I'm sweating like I've run a marathon. I hate that I have to blow dry my hair but as soon as I step outside, it's all messed up. Days like this just make me wish I could pull my hair back into a ponytail and be done with it. Or bic it off, but Ty says I'd look weird bald. So hopefully the next time someone tells me I need to cut my hair (yes, I am included in that someone), I'll remember that short hair isn't easier than long. In fact it's harder, hotter, and way more hassle out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment