So Ty and Joey got to go swimming this past weekend for the first time this summer. Our friends have a pool and invited a bunch of people over to celebrate her birthday. That day wasn't the hottest day of the weekend and it got 105 or so. Yesterday it was 113 in the shade! I think it's a record high for this early. Normally we are hitting 105ish around the end of the month, not the beginning.
So I pretty much am now considered a high risk pregnancy. At least through the first trimester anyway. I had another miscarriage last week (hence me not swimming on Saturday). Add that to the complications I had with Joey and the fact that my nephews complications were never genetically tested so they don't know why he had cancer, they want to monitor any more pregnancies I have closely.
Ty is done with most of his budget meetings. These are the ones where he meets with department heads to discuss their budgets and the amount of money they are actually going to have. We are glad those are over! Some weren't pleasant.
That's about all that's new with us.
I'm so sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage! That can't be easy. We're thinking of you guys.
ReplyDeleteSorry about your guys' lose. I hope things work out better for you in the future.
ReplyDelete